The arrest of the two Deep State Prison Guards, along with the FBI’s new spasm of interest in the globalist pedophile rings running the USA merely tells me the ongoing collapse is speeding up, the filth is deeper than ever, and IRIS DEI is now overwhelming the USA. Since this is the case, you should begin to prepare for the collapse of our social order, and make your you have the ammo you need to protect yourself. The first link is from Mac Slavo, who is an excellent source of preparation. May God bless you as the final decline of America speeds up. My view is we have two separate periods to deal with. The first is the one year period up to the so called “election,” in November of 2020. The second period is the six month period up to May/June of 2020, while the Marxist Death Squads prepare the massacre of Patriots and Christians protocols. Finally, Trump won’t be elected in 2020, either because he resigns, is impeached, is murdered, or the Soros funded Marxist Democrats steal the 2020 election, just as they stole the 2018 one, or the Governor one, yesterday. Trump’s failure to declare Soros, and his 18 billion dollar sedition fund a terrorist, and have him seized and charged with Sedition, has doomed him and all of us. We have, at best, 18 months before IRIS DEI allows the Gates of Hell to be unleashed here in CONUS, so use them wisely.
5 Pieces of Prepping Advice I Wish I’d Known When I Started Prepping
November 19th, 2019
Looking back on my many years as a prepper, I know I’ve made many mistakes. Prepping is just not a one size fits all thing and because of it’s complex nature, I wish I would have known these little tidbits before I jumped headfirst into preparedness.
- The Gray Man Concept – It was a long time after I had started storing cans of food and water for a SHTF scenario when I first heard of the gray man concept. The gray man concept is all about simply blending into your surroundings to strategically not draw attention to yourself. Since it’s impossible to predict what the future will hold, especially the future of survivalism, we can only speculate how to best achieve “gray man” status. Blending in, laying low, recognizing dangers, and situational awareness all play a role in this concept. Going unnoticed can keep you out of harm’s way. That said, it is a skill that can be practiced now though, before the SHTF, and it costs nothing. I wish I had been practicing a long time ago and was in much more of a habit of being a “gray man.”
- Living Below Your Means – simply put, this means live on less than you make. This is a great skill to have and one that’s essential for economic turmoil preparedness. If you can survive on a lot less money, your chances of making it through another horrible recession less scathed than others increase dramatically. Buying your supplies on credit is a bad idea. Eventually, someone will come knocking wanting their money back. Instead, look for ways to cut costs on your monthly bills so you have a little going to prepping each month.
- You Can Store More Than Just Canned Goods -There is this idea that a food pantry must be loaded with canned foods and nothing else. You need to have a variety of canned, dry, and freeze-dried foods in order to diversify your diet. Otherwise, you will get bored with canned food and you won’t get the necessary vitamins and minerals to keep the body healthy. I have found that storing seeds and nuts can be done, you will just want to periodically check your food supplies in case things are going bad.
- Prep For Your Pets – If you have not made preparations for your pets, you may have no choice but to abandon them when the SHTF. That’s not a good solution for many, so store extra water and food for your pets too. Thankfully, it’s relatively easy to store kibble for your dog or cat and I really wish I would have thought of this from the get-go. Try to find a food-safe grain storage bin to keep out the rodents and save about a one year supply. This is handy for those who may want better quality dog food too. Buy kibble when it goes on sale and as you can afford it.
- It’s OK to Take Your Time – Don’t rush yourself. Odds are, the S won’t HTF tomorrow. Save some money, make sure you gather things you could use as a barter and take the time to test your tools and equipment. Prepping is a marathon, not a sprint. As you go, you’ll find holes in your gear or plans that will need to be patched up. This comes with experience that no amount of money can buy.
Hopefully, these tips will set you up for prepping success. We can all learn from the mistakes of others, and these are only a few of those that I personally wish I’d known before undertaking the massive task of preparedness.