If you wait till Florence is about to hit to buy your preparation supplies, then this is what happens.
Chaos erupts in North Carolina Walmart as residents stock up on supplies in preparation for ‘monster’ Hurricane Florence
- North Carolina residents rushed to stack up on food, water, toilet paper and other necessities ahead of Hurricane Florence
- Although the storm was downgraded to a Category 2 Wednesday night, is it expected to bring devastation to the Carolinas and parts of Georgia Friday
- A rowdy crowd was shown in a Facebook video shared by an employee at the supermarket off Glenn School Road in Durham
- Police officers were made their rounds around the Walmart to ensure the safety of shoppers
- More than 1.7 million people were warned to evacuate and get out of the way of the ‘life-threatening’ storm’s path
One officer is seen in the video restraining a young boy as another shopper drops several bottles of water