The derailment of the Amtrak passenger train near Dupont, Washington may very well be the first example of the Antifa/ISIS meetings claimed to be held in Europe. This link to the UK’s Daily Mail claims in July of 2017, Antifa and ISIS met to share information and plan terror attacks in CONUS.
The link is here.
EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups traveled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals
- Bestselling author Edward Klein is set to release his latest book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump
- Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
- ‘This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,’ the FBI report declared
- It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump’s attendance at this year’s G20 Summit
- The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
- There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
- The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses
Next, we have the Gateway Pundit article about Antifa types plotting train derailments as an act of the so called “resistance.” The link is here.
Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment — Read It Here
On Monday morning, an Amtrak train derailed while crossing an overpass in Dupont, Washington. Law enforcement say at least six people are dead and 78 others were injured. Independent journalist Mike Cernovich tweeted an archived link to a now deleted article from “prominent,” far-left website It’s Going Down, on an ANTIFA group bragging about pouring concrete on train tracks in Olympia, WA.
The story is from April, but a more recent post from another far-left website, published just 9 days ago, is still up.
Olympia is a 20 minute drive from Dupont.
In late November, ANTIFA sabotaged a train in Olympia.
Police raided an ANTIFA encampment in Olympia following a train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until “every officer is down.”
Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted,” tweeted Far-Left Watch.
Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
My end of the world e book “Day of the Dogs” will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url